The VME backplanes ( VME, VME64, VME64X ) are specially designed to maximize performance, achieve excellent power distribution & best signal integrity. The VME64, VME64x represents an extension of the VME family.
VMEbus has become a worldwide standard and is used in a wide variety of applications across many markets.
Blaze VME (Bv series) - VME64x Backplanes
- As per ANSI/VITA 1.1-1997
- IEEE 1101.10 Mechanical Standards
- 02 to 21 slots, 6U VME64x
- Standard Rear I/O
- With PIB as per PICMG2.11
- FR4 PCB, 4.2mm thick
- Excellent Signal integrity
- Superior Power Distribution
- Active / Passive bus termination
- Auto Daisy Chain
- +5, +3V3 & ±12V Interface Studs
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Custom Designs